TALIBAN PROPAGANDA WATCH (RC South) – 190040UTC Dec 10
NOTE: This material is from web pages and forums carrying statements attributed to the Taliban, Taliban spokespersons or supporters of the Taliban, or analysis thereof. Posting of this material neither confirms nor endorses any of its content – it is shared for information only. When material translated into English is not available, Google Translate is used to translate the original – this is only a machine translation, NOT an official one.
Friday, 17 December 2010 16:37 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
KANDAHAR, Dec. 17 – Reports from Dand district say that Abdul Karim, the district governor of Shurawak was severely wounded along with 3 of his body guards killed after a Mujahideen attack at 06:00 pm in Mir Bazaar area. It is said that the governor was taken to American invaders hospital and his condition is described as critical.
Saturday, 18 December 2010 15:51 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
KANDAHAR, Dec. 18 – Mujahideen fired mortar and 82mm mortar rounds at Zhiri district headquarters today but the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known.
Friday, 17 December 2010 11:33 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
KANDAHAR, Dec. 17 – At least 2 US invaders were killed and 3 severely wounded at 05:00 pm yesterday while coming out of their base in Pashmool area of Zhiri district. It is said that an ANA puppet was also killed by the blast.
Friday, 17 December 2010 12:45 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
KANDAHAR, Dec. 17 – A roadside bomb ripped through a US invaders patrol tank at 02:00 pm, killing 3 and wounding 2 terrorists onboard in Arghandab’s Babro Maktab area.
Friday, 17 December 2010 14:22 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
ZABUL, Dec. 17 – The weapons and equipment of 3 police puppets were seized by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate when the minions were shot dead on the road of Khorzani area of Shahr-e-Safa district this morning.
Saturday, 18 December 2010 15:51 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
ZABUL, Dec. 18 – An ANA puppets tank hit an IED and was destroyed, killing and wounding all inside at 10:00 am in Shahr-e-Safa’s Haji Ishaqzi Manda area while travelling on Kandahae-Kabul main highway.
Friday, 17 December 2010 11:23
Last night, American defeated President Barack Obama unveiled review of his failed strategy. One year ago, Obama had announced the strategy aimed at bolstering the tempo of the invading American forces in Afghanistan and thwarting the Jihadic activities of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
Having confidence in the help of the Almighty Allah (SwT) and in the ultimate victory of the legitimate Jihad of the Muslim people of Afghanistan against the invading Americans and their Allies, the Islamic Emirate responds to the review of the strategy by Obama as follows:
1. Obama unveils review of the strategy in a time that they left no stone unturned in Afghanistan to beef up the occupation but all their efforts have failed. Now he has come with the review of the strategy to present it before the American public and the public of the world in an effort to distract the attention from his failed strategy; to buoy up a new hope and keep people occupied in illusory expectations. However, the review of the strategy by Obama proves that his last year’s strategy with all other overseas schemes have faced frustration and failure because the substance of these schemes and strategy do not coincide with the ground realities in Afghanistan.
2. The past nine years have showed that the foreign troops surge and emphasis on military approach is a failed replica for achievement of victory by the foreign occupation in Afghanistan, never being in a position to play a role in transformation of the status quo in the country. This is the hard fact which Obama has also conceded, though indirectly, by resorting to reviewing the strategy.
3. Obama announced review of his strategy while thousands of people were demonstrating against the strategy in front of the White House. One day ago, an American intelligence agency, in its report. had expressed concern about American military setbacks in Afghanistan – in other words, an ultimate defeat that the rulers of the White House would have to accept it one day as a bitter reality.
4. Obama announced review of his strategy amidst his assertions regarding relative military advancement in some undisclosed areas of Afghanistan but all know that the ground realties are contrary to what he claims. More Americans have been killed in Afghanistan following the announcement of the said strategy.
5. The Obama strategy for Afghanistan not only has failed in the military field but has had no achievement at civilian and Administration level. All American programs in Afghanistan have faced failure and humiliation, up to this very day, after the announcement of the strategy.
6. In view of common Afghans, the strategy has only resulted in helping the puppet Karzai government remain in power; spread corruption, insecurity, grievances, incompetence of officials, killings of thousands of civilians during American operations. These are the consequences of the strategy.
7. In our opinion , the review of the strategy will have no achievement; will follow the path of Obama’s previous strategy which has already failed in practice and will not yield any positive message for the Americans. The continuation of the strategy at the current level without any change in its content symbolizes a defeat in view of its past record.
8. The only point which attracts attention in this review is the drawdown of America forces in Afghanistan next year. This is the bitter consequences which the American people are grappling with after losing thousands of American soldiers and spending hundreds of billions of dollars.
9. The Islamic Emirate will continue to stand by its unwavering stance as regards the review of the strategy as it was emphasizing on continuation of legitimate struggle against the invading American and all foreign forces in order to foil the strategy. The Islamic Emirate will not spare any sacrifice in the way of independence of its prideful country and Muslim people and establishment of an Islamic regime.
10. The Islamic Emirate believes, peace and stability will not return to Afghanistan unless and until all foreign forces pull out of the country. The unremitting continuation of foreign interference will pave the way for more casualties and destructions. So rationally, the foreigners should start the withdrawal of the occupying forces now—a task which they would have to do ultimately at a later stage. Thus they will save themselves from the heavy losses in life and equipment which they are facing as a result of the war of Afghanistan. Likewise, the oppressed and miserable people of Afghanistan will also find salvation from the illegitimate invasion and atrocities of America. This is the mechanism of the solution.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
Friday, 17 December 2010 02:07
On 4 of December 2010, Obama arrived at Bagram Airbase for two and half hours and after consulting the invading NATO and American commander (Petraeus), Karl Eikenberry and other senior officials, went to a newly built hospital inside the airbase which treats mentally ill soldiers who have succumbed to emotional and physiological problems due to the intensity of the Afghan war and met some of those soldiers who were under treatment.
Obama also met those unstable soldiers, whose hands and feet were tied with chains and used to curse everyone who came in contact with them! Obama was also abused by these nutcases!! They warmly welcomed him with a great cussing fanfare!!! Seeing Obama bewildered by the state of his soldiers, Petraeus quickly took him out of the hospital and stood him on the podium where 4000 soldiers had been bundled up to listen to his 2010 end of year speech…
Obama declared in his speech:
I know it’s not easy for all of you to be away from homes, especially during the holidays! And I know it’s hard on your families that you are thousands of miles away and in a difficult situation!! I am here to raise your determination and to tell you that the Taliban momentum has been broken!! Today we can be proud that there are fewer areas under their control! Suddenly his eyes fill with tears….. And says with a quivery voice: You need to take out the Taliban leadership!! I don’t need to tell you this is a tough fight but we all are depending on you and I know that you are facing a very cunning enemy!!
Yes! It is a reality that American is facing the most sensitive period of its history. It is burning in the fire it lit with its own hands which has made its politicians, intellectuals and administration very nervous, stressed and jittery!! And its soldiers have become so tired of fighting that every new soldier arrives with a crushed spirit. And that, only after many incentives, enticements, promises, assurances and a big paycheck! Yet they still look for a ways and lies to avoid coming to Afghanistan!
In 2009, when 35 thousand additional troops were approved for Afghanistan, 55 percent refused to go under false pretexts and excuses! And why shouldn’t they decline, especially after being witnesses to te the hundreds of dead soldiers arriving at airports in coffins every day!!
There have been many facts and figures exposed by the Arabic, Farsi, Pashto and English media which I would like to share right here:
From the year 2001 until March of 2009, 7874 American soldiers, 184 commandoes (special force), 1686 marines and 260 air-force personnel have been killed which gives a grand total of 9496.
In 2010, 877 American soldiers have been killed in Helmand alone. This figure is taken from the dead soldiers whose corpses have been put in ‘pretty’ coffins and taken back to American airports where they are received with salutes and respects which have become a norm. So how could those American soldiers go to Afghanistan who are witnessing these scenes?!
In light of these reports, from 16 of February to 15 March 2010, 1391 American corpses reached their homes making it the bloodiest period for the invaders in Afghanistan! This report indicated that the most astonishing fact during this 31 day period was the economic damage caused by Taliban attacks which targeted 210 armored vehicles, 60 tanks, 30 fuel tankers, 5 spy planes and 12 apache helicopters.
The number of wounded and mentally ill in the past 9 years has not even been mentioned. The report did however mention that most of the soldiers returning back to their homes from Afghanistan have turned insane due to the psychological harm from the mission! And many others brains have been rendered useless and paralyzed.
Yes! The forces of the world’s ‘super power’ are resorting to drugs as a healing method!! The American government has so far used 950 billion dollars to treat these soldiers, which has been futile so far!! They have used all technology, science and experiments at its disposal to deal with this disease, but it has failed to control or improve their physical or mental state. In fact, 35 percent of soldiers are abusing drugs. Doctors have concluded that the reason for rampant drug abuse is coming in contact with powerful blasts and depressing!
To validate this, reputable sources say: 22 thousand soldiers, who have returned from Afghanistan, are suffering from anxiety. Of the returnee from the year 2007, 121 have been successful in committing suicide while 2100 have either failed or were stopped in their attempt. Another illness has also arisen in the ranks of American soldiers which has Pentagon very nervous, desertion. A lot of American soldiers take leave to go home but then fail to return to their units! And some soldiers inside units encourage their comrades to rebel against their commanders!!
This is the state of the most professional, well trained army which has earned the wrath of Allah SWT. This is the result of curse of those innocent Muslims who have been and are being abused by these criminals in Abu Ghuraib, Guantanamo and Bagram prisons! Now that we see America head deep in another quagmire!! Our conviction in Allah is made even firmer:
(…And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah’s (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).) Surah Hashr, Verse 2.
A British colonel (Mark Charlton Smith) has also confirmed these accounts by saying that allied forces can never achieve any major victory in Afghanistan. His words indicate that victory is not in their fate…
Similarly, on 13 December 2010 (USA Today) through Pentagon said that there have been 17000 attacks on coalition forces this year, which is a two fold increase from last year at a time when there are still 17 days left in the current year.
These spectacular failures compelled Obama to visit Afghanistan on 04 December in the cover of darkness in order to boost his troop’s morale but the opposite effect took place and he left for Washington, overwhelmed and defeated!!