What’s Canada Buying? November 15, 2012
- “Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC), on behalf of Department of National Defence (DND), has a requirement for Rally Driver Training. The Offeror must offer rally driver training at DND’s facilities and at the Contractor’s facility including instructors on an “if and when requested” basis. The Offeror must offer Training courses with instructors, facilities, driving tracks, rally vehicles and safety equipment to participants. The participants are DND personnel ….” - more information in part of the bid package here.
- “These is a requirement for research and development consulting services to be carried out under the general area of synthetic aperture sonar for Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) Atlantic, Department of National Defence. DRDC Atlantic requires a consultant with expertise in the design, manufacturing and integration of synthetic aperture sonars systems in order to augment the research carried out under the Mine and Harbour Defence group. These services will take the form of studies on the performance of SAS systems, novel designs for future SAS systems, integration of systems into Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), data analysis, software development, and taking part in experiments ….” – a bit more on that in the Statement of Work here.
- “The Department of National Defence has a requirement to conduct an Instructional Analysis, Instructional Design and Instructional Development of DND’s existing Air Technical Training courses in an effort to modernize the Air Technician Training with electronic training delivery and a blended learning solution ….”
- Wanted: Someone to “supply …. labour, material, supervision and equipment necessary to supply and install an Electronic Target System with a Location of Miss and Hit System (LOMAH) for one electronic / gallery outdoor shooting range located in Farnham, Quebec“ for about $450,000.
- Wanted: Someone to “Design, Construct and Install 1 ASG HQ G6 Trailer Complex, CFB/ASU Wainwright, Alberta“ for about $263,600.
Written by milnewsca
15 November 12 at 12:15
Posted in What's Canada Buying?
Subscribe to comments with RSS.