What’s Canada Buying? – February 25, 2013
- F-35 Tug o’ War (1) “The Pentagon has suspended all test flights for the entire Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter fleet due to engine problems ….”
- F-35 Tug o’ War (2) “In a meeting earlier this month, the Independent Review Panel assembled to provide oversight of analysis carried out for the government’s next fighter jet purchase asked that when evaluating future options the military also consider the impact of extending the life of the CF-18s ….” - more here.
- Big Honkin’ Ships “The Harper Government (Friday) announced a series of preliminary contracts valued at a total of $15.7 million for the joint support ships, the CCGS John G. Diefenbaker polar icebreaker and the offshore fisheries science vessels ….” - more here.
- Wanted: someone to start researching how to blow up IEDs using a high-powered laser beam mounted on a vehicle – more from the media here.
- Wanted: ~275K Meals, Ready to Eat (bid request also here if previous link doesn’t work) for Cadets from Meal Kit Supply