Posts Tagged ‘Visual Language Translator’
- Wanted: someone to build a big expensive (+$46 million) new hangar in Trenton.
- “Temporary Camp Set-Up and Support Services, Resolute Bay, Nunavut” (worth ~$6.5 million)
- Wanted: someone to build a $300,000 parachute drying tower at CFB Greenwood.
- Buying translation cards troops can point at when they don’t know the language of the locals they’re dealing with.
- CF buying loads (+170,000) of anti-malaria pills.
- M&P Tactical Operational Support Services, Inc. being hired to train CF naval small arms trainers.
- Carleton University, DATREND Systems Inc. and MPB Technologies Inc to carry out taser research.
- DRDC Suffield seeks on-site medical support in case things go very wrong during research, clean-up work.
- Wanted: some man-portable electric UAVs.
- Wanted: flame-resistant Air Force Outerwear.
Written by milnewsca
28 February 11 at 17:15
Posted in What's Canada Buying?
Tagged with Advance Crew Ensemble, and MPB Technologies, Atovaquone, Canadian Forces Fleet School Esquimalt, Carleton University, Conducted Energy Weapons Strategic Initiative, DATREND Systems, DRDC Suffield, GlaxoSmithKline, Kwikpoint, M&P Tactical Operational Support Services, Malarone, MERX, MPB Technologies, Naval Boarding Party, Peace Support Training Centre, Proguanil Hydrochloride, Resolute Bay, Sea Training Staff, translation cards, Trenton, Visual Language Translator