What’s Canada Buying? December 12, 2012
- F-35 Tug o’ War (1) Of COURSE the CF’s monitoring the media (not just the CF, and not just on this issue) – more from Mark Collins over at 3Ds here.
- F-35 Tug o’ War (2) If ceasefire.ca’s so upset about government folks attending public news conferences or events, then maybe they shouldn’t be holding them publicly? One shouldn’t crave the spotlight if one becomes upset about people, including government people, taking an interest, right? Especially if a news conference is being held in a government building.
- Wanted: someone to “supply …. barrelled fuel for the Department of National DEFENCE, Joint Task Force North (JTFN), Yellowknife, NT for Op NUNALIVUT 13″
- Wanted: training courses for “Home Made Explosive(s) and Improvised Explosive(s)” (more info from bid package here), primary care paramedics (more info from bid package here) and “Maritime Terminal Operations Controllers” (more info – including course training plan – from bid package here)
- “…. Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC), on behalf of Department of National Defence (DND), the Client, has a requirement for the supply and delivery of 150 Panasonic Toghbook CFS10 Notebooks ….”
- Wanted: musical instruments for Regional Cadet Support Unit (RCSU) Central, CFB Borden