MILNEWS.ca #UKR Update – 252025UTC August 2015
- “Russia sentences Ukrainian film director to 20 years for plotting terror acts in Crimea”
- “Kiev says Ukrainian, French, German leaders laid down “red lines” for Russia”
- “Kiev Reorganizes 22 Military Brigades, Plans To Create 12 More”
- “Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine based on information received as of 19:30 (Kyiv time), 24 August 2015”
- “Ex-Ukrainian prisoner of war describes overcoming physiological impact of war”
- UKR President drops by Odessa: “President launched patrol police in Odesa: New police in Ukraine is a symbol of revolutionary reforms” – “President handed keys from apartments to the border guards in Odesa: Our militaries must have a reliable rear” – “President conferred the rank of general to the border guards – ATO participants” – “President conferred the status of National University to Odesa National Maritime Academy”
Oh, Those Russians ….
- “Turchynov: Signs of planned deployment of more Russian military in Donbas”
- MH-17 Shootdown
- “MH17: US-Initiated Tribunals Usually Paved Way for NATO Aggression”
- “Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration Yelisieiev: We demand full implementation of the Minsk agreements by the Russian Federation”
- “Trilateral Contact Group must continue work – Merkel”
- “Yatsenyuk regrets that some states are unwilling to accept Ukraine as NATO member”
- Elsewhere in the Neighbourhood ….
- “Russia Holds Military Exercises In Western Regions”