NOTE: This material is from web pages and forums carrying statements attributed to the Taliban, Taliban spokespersons or supporters of the Taliban, or analysis thereof. Posting of this material neither confirms nor endorses any of its content – it is shared for information only. When material translated into English is not available, Google Translate is used to translate the original – this is only a machine translation, NOT an official one.
Saturday, 27 March 2010 16:24 By Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
HELMAND, Mar. 27 – At least 25 British troops took losses of life and injuries Saturday as a martyr attacker blew up his explosive-laden vehicle near a large number of the coalition soldiers who gathered to neutralize a mine placed in way that was meant to be discovered by the enemy in Helmand’s Sangin district. According to the report, the car bomb attack was carried out by Hafiz Abdullah, a brave martyrdom-seeking Mujahid of Islamic Emirate resident of this district, in Mandah area if this district, who had been waiting near the area and slammed his vehicle into the group of the enemy as the they got to the scene, causing the enemy fatal losses besides fully destroying their one vehicle and one tank. Two British de-mining engineers are said to have been among the dead.
Saturday, 27 March 2010 19:03 By Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
HELMAND, Mar. 27 – Fatal losses were inflicted on the foreign coalition troops as a result of a series of boomings that targeted five of the enemy’s armored tanks in the town of Marjah, Nad Ali district of Helmand province, through much of Saturday, Mar. 27, 2010. According to the details, later in the morning on Saturday, the first blast struck one of the coalitions’ armored patrol tank in Zhwandu Abi area of Marjah, leaving the tank on fire and killing or wounding almost all the coalition invaders, either Britons or Americans, on board. The second detonation which was set off by remotely-controlled device hit another tank of the enemy in the Momin Char Rahi (crossroads) in Marjah, leaving one coalition invader dead and two seriously hurt. Meanwhile, at least 2 coalition soldiers were killed and three others injured in the third roadside bomb blast that targeted one of the enemy tanks near Laghmanian village in Marjah, on Saturday noon. Further losses were, however, inflicted on the enemy in the immediate attack from the Mujahideen that followed the blast. Also Saturday, an armored tank of the enemy was struck by roadside bomb in Trikh Nawar area of Marjah, in the early evening hours of the day. The tank is said to have been left on fire in the detonation whose wreckage has been still lying on the road between Marjah and Lashkar Gah city, while the road has been blacked off and the traffic was halted to recover the dead and the wounded from the explosion site. Separately, the last tank of the invaders was got hit by an IED blast in the evening hours of the same day in Kariz Sadi area of this town, which has pushed the number of the U.S tank destroyed in the bombings through much of the day to 5.
Saturday, 27 March 2010 19:48 By Zabihullah Mujahid
URUZGAN, Mar. 27 – About 4 American soldiers were killed on Saturday when a remote-controlled bomb ripped through a group U.S foot patrol near Tarin Kowt city, capital of Uruzgan. Separately, a mine blast tore through a group of the U.S. soldiers walking to their base in Sananu area Dehrwad district in this province. At least 4 American soldiers were killed and another two were badly injured in the blast.
Saturday, 27 March 2010 13:38 administrator
ZABUL, Mar. 27 – A Mujahideen homemade bomb on Friday struck a U.S.armored patrol tank in Shamalzu district of Zabul province, Mujahideen official said. The report adds the U.S. patrol convoy was traveling on the road leading to the center of this district, in Zarku village as a roadside bomb went off under the lead tank of the convoy, destroying the tank and killing or wounding at least 7 U.S invaders, however, the helicopter was soon called in to evacuate the dead and wounded from the site of the explosion.
It is now clear as the broad day light that nothing can happen in the Kabul Administration without the consent of the Americans. These range from nomination and appointment of high ranking officials, enactment of laws to formulation of all military, political and social programs and their implementation. Even Karzai is not able to nominate a governor of a province , or a provincial police chief or intelligence Head without prior agreement and affirmation of American generals, let alone nominating cabinet members and deputy-ministers who are routinely introduced by the American embassy in Kabul before commencement of their official appointment procedure. In short, Karzai is divested of authority, ironically to the extent that he is not able to appoint his government officials. Moreover, he can’t release a single prisoner from Bagram, Kandahar, Guantanamo and Pulli-Charkhi jails. So it is unambiguously beyond his authority to keep on the peace process with the opposition, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, still more until the achievement of a tangible result!
Karzai knows that the current Taliban Resistance is not aimed at achieving some material goals like property , power, wealth, international stature nor it is being waged for tribal feuds but it is a common reaction to the illegitimate occupation of Afghanistan by the Americans and the presence of more than one hundred thousands soldiers in the country. The Afghans, both men and women, will never, accept the presence of foreign troops on their land or bow to them even for a while though decades may fleet. But Karzai has not been tired of not repeating his demand for so-called pseudo-reconciliation, none the less his knowing pretty well the nature of the stand of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
He makes his assertion about reconciliation in every forum and gathering even in a gathering in Uruzgan a few days ago, he claimed to have sent invitation to leaders of Taliban to participate in the peace assembly of elders which is to be held in Kabul.
In our opinion, such baseless and unsubstantiated claims portray Karzai loyalty and obligation for the task which has been placed on his shoulders by the Americans to ostensibly speak of peace and reconciliation ( to deceive the man in the street) while the Americans will, de facto, continue to implement their policy of intransigence and warfare in the country.
Why they do not know that the Islamic Emirate, in the first place, elected to accept the ousting of their regime rather than preferring kowtowing to a foreign rule. They accepted death, injury, imprisonment, sufferings and bowed not to foreign pressure and subjugation, nor did they accept restrictions on the implementation of Islamic rules and principles.
Karzai and his colleagues should know that peace will not exist even for a single day in the presence of foreign troops in the country. Accepting the presence of foreign troops on our soil is against the noble traditions of the Afghans and it is contrary to their magnanimity and history.
Karzai speaks of reconciliation in a time that the Americans are not ready to put an end to the war in Afghanistan but as the time passes, they announce initiation of new battles. They are nurturing to turn Afghanistan into a hotbed of long-term colonialist conspiracies and ambitions.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan believes that Karzai, Americans, and other circles have been trying to drive a wedge among the ranks of the Taliban leadership by launching the phony process of reconciliation and by claims of having contacted Taliban leadership. During the past nine years, they have failed to permeate into the ranks of the Islamic Emirate , now with the help of Allah (SwT), it is impossible for the enemy to pervade into their ranks nor is it possible that any one will ever tend to accept the unrealistic, farcical and misleading reconciliation process.