NOTE: This material is from web pages and forums carrying statements attributed to the Taliban, Taliban spokespersons or supporters of the Taliban, or analysis thereof. Posting of this material neither confirms nor endorses any of its content – it is shared for information only. When material translated into English is not available, Google Translate is used to translate the original – this is only a machine translation, NOT an official one.
Wednesday, 03 March 2010 10:33 By Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
HELMAND, Mar. 03 – Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate opened firing at a group of U.S soldiers while the soldiers were conducting a house-to-house search in Basir Khan village in the outskirt of Garmsir district of Helmand province on Tuesday, killing two Americans and hurting another two. Also Tuesday, 7 coalition soldiers were killed when an IED blast tore through a group of on foot soldiers in Katowri village in the outskirt of the Garmsir district, said the witness.
Tuesday, 02 March 2010 09:30 By Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
HELMAND, Mar. 02 – At two U.S-led coalition soldiers were killed and 4 badly injured in a clash that was going on through much of Monday with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Sangin district of Helmand province. The report stated the fighting broke out in Gharagi area of this district while the enemy coalition solderers had been out on an operation against Mujahideen as they were attacked in the morning hours of the day, adding that the battle continued till the late afternoon hours of the day in which a Mujahid and two civilians had been wounded in the heavy arms fire from the enemy. Also Monday, elsewhere in Helmand province, about three Britons were shot dead by a Mujahid while the British soldiers were on guard duty in front of a British outpost in Sarwan Kala area of this district,
Wednesday, 03 March 2010 12:14 administrator
According to international media reports, the Kabul Puppet Administration have warned media outlets not to publish or transmit live reports of events without obtainment of prior permission. In case of violation, they have threatened to arrest relevant reporters, seize their equipment and impose ban on activities of the concerned media outlet in a given area. International media outlets, civil societies and human rights organizations have condemned the irrational warning of the Kabul puppet administration. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan considers this measure of the surrogate administration as a flagrant violation of the recognized principle of freedom of speech and wants to announce as follows:
1. The ban on independent mass media outlets by the Puppet Administration is, in fact, an effort by the surrogates to put a clout on their failure and shameful fiascos, which they face during confrontations with the Mujahideen in every part of the country.
2. The monopolization of activities of independent mass media outlets by the Kabul Puppet Administration is a clear-cut violation of norms and regulation of neutrality, independence and liberty of speech and has no justification in the light of national and international laws.
3. The said unjustified step of the Kabul Puppet Administration, defacto, originates from the anti-human attitude of their masters i.e. the Americans, who are bent on imposing their dictatorship and the so-called abhorrent liberty on independent nations.
4. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan while inviting all activists of mass media to accurately publish ground realities, highly appreciates the courageous efforts of the fact-finding and investigative journalists, reporters and photographers who continue their duty to reflect the ground realities of the Afghans issue despite threats and obstacles that they are facing in their way.
5. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, pertinent to its previous request, urges all employees of independent and neutral media outlets to initially observe the losses inflicted on the invaders by the Mujahideen and the destruction caused to public properties by the invaders and then transmit or publish their reports for the judgment of the public of the world. This as a part of their obligation to fulfill their journalistic mission and convey the true picture of events to the people of the world without any inclination to support the aggression of the invaders.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan