NOTE: This material is from web pages and forums carrying statements attributed to the Taliban, Taliban spokespersons or supporters of the Taliban, or analysis thereof. Posting of this material neither confirms nor endorses any of its content – it is shared for information only. When material translated into English is not available, Google Translate is used to translate the original – this is only a machine translation, NOT an official one.
Canadian invaders base attacked in Kunar (Original in Arabic) – Google English translation – Official English (2nd headline)
Wednesday morning 23-12-2009 at around 10 am local time, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan attacked Canadian invaders base in Kunar province, in the attack the base building was damaged, but the number of enemies killed or wounded could not be confirmed, at the time of the attack a number of puppets and invaders guess were present in the building, but there was no information about their fate. Reported by Zabeehullah Mujahid
– NOTE: Canadian forces do not have a base in Kunar –
Invaders’ patrol tank blown up in Shawali Koot (Official English)
Wednesday, 23 December 2009 16:21 By Qari Yosuf Ahnmadi
KANDAHAR, Dec. 23 – One of the IED attacks targeted a NATO military combat patrol tank late Wednesday morning in the province’s Shawali Koot district. The enemy patrol tank was going over a bridge at the related areas of “Mia Nashin” and “Sar Nawa” as it got blown apart hitting a planted land mine, the report said. In another news, in the late afternoon hours of December 22, an enemy motorcyclist was killed by Mujahideen at “Bagh Pol” area of Arghandab district.
Day in the first line in Helmand (Original in Arabic) – Google English translation – PDF (Arabic and Google English) at non-terrorist site
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 08:08
Today is Monday, the first of December 2009 and is the ninth time am local time. We are now parties to the status of “Nawzad” north of Helmand province, specifically in the village of Alizai. Moghaimp the sky today and the temperature is 19 Celsius. Today announced President Barack Obama’s new strategy to send 30 thousand additional troops to Afghanistan. Coinciding with the announcement of the Obama strategy we see enemy forces established in the state it is a series of military moves and seeing military helicopters flying over the abnormally Mujahideen primary lines, and ground movement of tanks and armored vehicles and other modes of transport is still as it is in the former taking place in the border enclave centers of the enemy ….
Explosions in Helmand expected losses again in the ranks of the British (Original in Arabic) – Google English translation
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 10:37 Qari / Yousuf Ahmadi
Killed in the explosions throughout the day on losses in the ranks of flagrant British soldiers in Sngen (Sangin) directorates, and in the Nad Ali Baba Ji Hkurjah (Lashkar Gah) near the center of the verse and Helmand.
1. There were three consecutive explosions on the British infantry soldiers, at three o’clock in the afternoon (2009-12-22) in the “Chinari” Department Sngen in Helmand, killing (6) soldiers as occupiers and the injury (3) others.
2. Detonated two explosive devices in motorcycles to the enemy at the fourth afternoon in front of their headquarters near the castle, “each choice” area near the city of Babagi Hkurjah Center Helmand province. According to local mujahideen in their report that the result of two blasts killed 3 British soldiers and wounded two others.
3. Mujahedeen killed at the second session of the afternoon two occupiers within two when they were ambushed in the case of out of the military are based.
4. Detonated an explosive device planted in a military tank of the occupying forces in the eleventh hour of the afternoon when the tank was in transit from the water in the stream “to Ock”, which resulted in the destruction of the enemy tank is full, killing all inside.
5. Was killed and (7) soldiers as occupiers and agents from two explosions at two successive second afternoon in a daze “Haji Agha” by the end of the village of “Shane” Department Nad Ali in Helmand. According to local mujahideen mentioned that the losses inflicted on the enemy when the enemy soldiers Almmchap heading from the point of security in the region, where they exploded IEDs.
Causing death and injury resulted from explosions to the enemy in Helmand (Original in Arabic) – Google English translation
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 14:54 Zabihollah / Mujahid
According to news hyphen, suffered losses of killed and severely injured soldiers of the occupying forces and the client as a result separate blasts in the central areas of Khost and in state departments of Ieqhobeo, and Tnio this mandate. According to detail, was a massive explosion at the second session this afternoon ( 2009-12-23 ) in a tank patrolling military occupying forces, resulting in the destruction of the enemy tank is full and killed six (6) soldiers as occupiers immediately. The words of witnesses: After the explosion the dead soldiers were taken by the enemy on their position, but the tank destroyer is still in the area until the afternoon. According to another report, killing two soldiers and wounded three others as a result of the puppet army foot patrol Hdidwi explosion of the enemy at eight o’clock this morning. It is said that among the soldiers killed their leader as well. In a report the news of another dawn, the Mujahideen in the ninth hour of the morning in a car for the Ranger puppet army in “Mdykil” Department Tnio the mandate itself, which resulted in the destruction of the enemy fully car were killed and wounded (7) where soldiers clients. According to the news of another independent, was destroyed in the eleventh hour of the afternoon a vehicle of the national militia, improvised explosive device planted at the end of the village “Armiakhlu” in “Lucknow” in the same state, resulting in the destruction of the enemy car but not fully up to date information about the loss of spiritual attached to the enemy.
Nad Ali explosion inflicts deadly casualties on 5 Afghan soldiers (Official English)
Wednesday, 23 December 2009 15:20 By Qari Yusuf Ahmadi
URUZGAN (sic), Dec. 23 – One of Mujahideen land mines ripped into a military ranger vehicle of Afghan puppet army early Wednesday noon in Nad Ali district of Helmand. According to the details, 3 soldiers were killed instantly including their commander and 2 injured badly.
Commander’s vehicle struck by IED attack in Tarinkoot (Official English) – Arabic version
Wednesday, 23 December 2009 15:18 By Zabihullah Mujahid
URUZGAN, Dec. 22 – One of Mujahideen IEDs targeted a vehicle of Afghan army’s regional commandant early Tuesday night. The bomb ripped into the vehicle at “Garmab” area of this district, destroying the vehicle and killing 3 soldiers inside with the commender badly injured who had been the main target. According to the eyewitnesses, the wrecked vehicle has been left burning at the explosion site.